Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning in Devon
Based in Devon we are a local Father & Son team that carry out the cleaning ourselves, we offer carpet, sofa & upholstery cleaning. Established for over 20 years offer a friendly trustworthy local service.
If your sofa’s are looking a bit tired, the best way to bring them back to life is to get them cleaned by a professional.
Using unique machines and cleaning solutions we can breathe new life back into your furniture, keeping them looking good for longer.
- Fully trained & insured – For your peace of mind.
- Safe solutions – Child & pet friendly, no harsh chemicals or smells.
- Guaranteed results – We’ll tell you whats possible before we start saving you money.
- Advanced stain removal – We also work for insurance company’s & retailers cleaning suites across Devon.
- Over 20 years experience & 15 thousand suites cleaned – Multiple methods of cleaning and testing to achieve the right result.
As well as awesome deep down cleaning, all products are chosen for their eco-friendliness, with the added benefit of being child and pet friendly.
The cleaning process normally takes between 1 and 3 hours depending on size and dirt, your sofas will normally be usable again by the evening. As well as sofas we also clean dining room chairs, leather & curtains, please ask for details.
Before cleaning your upholstery we will –
- Give you a fixed price, with no hidden extras.
- Test your items for shrinkage and colour run.
- Explain what we do and how we clean.
In most cases we use low moisture hot water extraction to clean, dry cleaning is also available depending on fabric.
This month’s special – Scotchgard stain protection 50% off!
- Non-toxic, safe for children and pets.
Upholstery Cleaners Plymouth – Upholstery Cleaners Exeter – Upholstery Cleaning Exmouth
Upholstery Cleaners Newton Abbot – Upholstery Cleaners Torquay & Paignton – Upholstery Cleaners Teignmouth & Dawlish – Upholstery Cleaners Dartmouth & Salcombe
Submit your review
Very pleased with the upholstery clean, arrived on time and showed me what was coming out as they were doing it. Would recommend.
Would definitely use again, we had all our sofas cleaned plus the downstairs carpets, it was all painless and looked fab the next day. Is it possible buy some of the spray you used that left the room smelling great?
Hi Emma, if you use the contact form or phone me I'll arrange to drop you off a spray bottle with the de-deodoriser.