Leather Cleaning Plymouth, Exeter, Torquay & Devon
We are fully trained and have many years experience of cleaning leather in Devon.
Because there are so many different types of leather which require different techniques and time involved, normally we advise customers to let us give you a price for cleaning at your home or premises, call Steve on 07748 328 587 for advise or use our form→
Cleaning is an essential part of caring for your leather furniture, it not only removes dirt and oils but also helps to maintain the moisture in the leather. This is important for keeping the leather supple and makes it less likely to absorb spillages and will stop it cracking over time.
We clean all leather by hand using the correct solutions, our 4 step process for outstanding results:
- We identify your leather and choose the right solutions, at this point we can also advise on soiling levels and access previous damage that may have occurred.
- The cleaning stage, part 1 involves gentle agitation of the solutions using soft leather brushes, your whole suite will be done by hand.
- Rinsing. Now the dirt has been gently dislodged we can remove it all in preparation of the finishing stage.
- Finishing. This involves putting moisture back into your leather as well as adding a protector.
This final stage helps protect it from those un-wanted spills and stops cracking occurring, a simple leather maintenance program you can follow can also be advised by us.
When cleaning yourself we would suggest you are absolutely sure of what type of leather you’re cleaning. Permanent damage can easily occur, try to avoid using supermarket products or baby wipes, the damage done will normally shorten your suites life and cause damage.
Leather cleaning tips:
- Avoid placing your sofa near fireplaces or radiators as this can cause dryness to the leather.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight. All materials fade colour in time.
- Do not rub or use products that could damage leather.
Submit your review
We had our leather sofas cleaned and would definitely use them again. No fuss and polite. Thanks, Claire